Tuesday, August 02, 2005

New Count 75 Days

Alright, it's August 2, and the race is October 16. If I count, I think that is 75 days. For real this time. It's humid again, and the difficulty with breathing is back. The good thing about that is we appreciate it more when we can breathe easy again. 7 miles today, tomorrow is a much needed day off for me. From what I hear, everyone is doing well with training.
For those of you who are just starting out running, I'd start by running 1 mile, walking 1 mile, then running one more. After a week of that, try running 1.25 miles, walking a half mile, then running 1.25 more. Keep increasing your run, and decreasing your walk until you are running 3 miles at a time. Then, you're ready to start adding miles!

At 10:00 AM, Blogger JCo said...

K-Ris - guess what? I ran for an hour Tuesday night! Wahoo! I was totally psyched.

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Kris said...

That's awesome! We'll have to get together and go some time soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home