Friday, August 05, 2005

72 Days (really)

I'd like to do a shout out to Blair, who went on his first "real" run with Julie and Peter last night, and possibly Jen? I have not heard yet how far they went, or how he did, but I'd like to applaud the effort! Blair, please, let us know how it was, if you felt pretty good, etc...

At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kris I think I did good considering it was my first time but I definately need to go with you guys again to build up my tolerance level. I need to know how to stretch properly before a run because my muscles are a little sore. I will also be entering my name into the list of many for the 5K Midsummer's Night Run so I hope to see you all there

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Pete said...

Matt also ran in our big little group

 

Post a Comment

<< Home