Saturday, August 13, 2005

64 Days

Long run day. At least for a few of us. Pete said he was going to try to run 7 miles this morning before his sister came in. Jen has a 5 mile run scheduled before her big trip. I have a 10 mile run planned on this hot saturday morning (and after all the wonderful food I had yesterday all day at school, etc... I need all 10 of those miles!), and Elissa has elected to hold off until tomorrow and put in her 9. I'm sure Jules is in there somewhere for her long run. Just think. Nine weeks from today, and we'll be headed to Louisville, resting up, and eating some pasta in preparation for the 13.1 miles we'll be running the following day.
Oh, and Jay...let's make that "Definate mabye" a "yes! I'm in! I can't wait to run 13.1 miles! It sounds like so much fun!"

Post a Comment

<< Home