Monday, September 12, 2005

34 Days

It seems to me that this weekend was very long, and by long, I don't mean restful, I mean busy! It looks like the perfect opportunity for a day of rest, from running anyway. Yes, if I had left lesson plans for a sub, it would be a lovely day for a random day off of work!
Alright, with less than 5 weeks to go, here's the deal. My parents definately have room for us four girls who are running the race. If you're female, and don't mind taking a spot on the floor, please feel free to come on up early with us, we'll have a big girly weekend preparing for the race.
Guys, sorry, I don't have any place to put you. Don't be discouraged! You can still come watch. We'll be out there for 2 hours (or a little less...) which will give you plenty of time to find the perfect spot to watch all the runners if you drive in on Sunday morning. Or, if you have a friend in Louisville that you can stay with, feel free to join us for dinner the night before. And even if you don't come watch, we can still get the t-shirt to you for being so darn supportive!

At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I think I'm going to have to join the rest of my guys and drop out. You girls go out and have a good time with my support!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home