Friday, September 09, 2005

37 Days

It's Friday, and I'm tired. I feel like it's been a long week even though it was a long weekend, and a short week. I may have made a mistake in not sleeping in on Monday, or any day last weekend. So here's my debate...I can get up extra early (pre-CC meet) tomorrow to do my 12-mile run, then sleep in as late as I want on Sunday. Or, I can sleep in a little tomorrow, and a little on Sunday, but still get up on Sunday to do my 12-miler before it reaches an unreasonable temperature. Of course, the run would be in much better weather getting up early, and chances are, I could take a short nap this afternoon...
Desicions Decisions
By the way, Elissa and I have been working on a T-shirt for us to wear to the race, so I need to know eventually who's coming to watch, if you want a shirt too, and what size if you do!
It will say "We 'heart' running" on the front, have the runner's last names on the back, and a picture of a sugar glider saying "Sugar Gliders, Louisville Mini, Fall, 2005" It's pretty cute. I'll have Pete upload it here when he's done with the adjustments.

Post a Comment

<< Home