Thursday, September 22, 2005

24 Days

We're headed toward that 3 week mark. Two more long runs to go, one semi-long/tapered long run, and the race. That's it folks! Looking at my running schedule between now and then, I've noticed something kind of cool. I think I've mentioned before that every year, I try to hit 1000 miles, and this year, with two half-marathons, I'm quite a bit ahead of schedule. Well, this odd thing that I noticed? I'm scheduled to hit my 1000 miles mid mini! How cool will that be! Yes, it will be a marker for me to help get me through the race. I discovered on Saturday that really...I prefer just 12 miles, not 13.1. But, with all those people around, and a completely new route, the mini will be much fun!
The Equinox was suppose to be today, but it appears that instead of 12 hours of sunlight, we have 12 hours and 9 minutes of sunlight today!

Post a Comment

<< Home