Sunday, August 28, 2005

49 Days

Folks, 7 weeks from today, we'll be running the Louisville Fall Mini Marathon. In 5 weeks, we'll have our longest run of our training, and in 6 weeks, we'll finally be cutting back mileage. If you ran your long run Saturday, the weather was a nice break, but if you went today, it was yucky again.
Oh, and I hit a goal today. It's always a goal of mine to break 1,000 each year. Because I start the year with low mileage...it's cold outside...it usually takes me until sometime in November to hit 900 miles, and sometime in October to hit 800, etc. Well, it's still August, the 8th month of the year, and I'm over 800 miles this year already! It's so exciting!

At 1:42 PM, Blogger LDB said...

Congrats on running 800. That's awesome! I think I broke 25 this month...hehehe....
Keep up the hard work! It really pays off...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home